Does my channel make sense?

XenosTheGamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Been a while since I asked for a review here. I'd like to see if the changes I've made are working. I feel better about my channel in general but it's really hit or miss as to what will take off. As a new subscriber or someone seeing this for the first time, what are your thoughts? Am I consistent? Are the videos good?
Thanks for your time!

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Been a while since I asked for a review here. I'd like to see if the changes I've made are working. I feel better about my channel in general but it's really hit or miss as to what will take off. As a new subscriber or someone seeing this for the first time, what are your thoughts? Am I consistent? Are the videos good?
Thanks for your time!
I think that's normal to be hit or miss here and there as a small youtuber, and being able to gain supporters who will tell you what they want to see will help you out a lot with this... maybe. But what i can say with utmost confidence is that i love your personality and thoroughly enjoyed watching your latest video on "Good Games" the puns are gold to me D:

All in all, continue to spread your videos far and wide on other forms of social media and i'm sure the increased exposure will gain you more subscribers C: --- this coming from someone who doesn't have many subs herself... but ive spent a great deal of time looking at other's feedback on people's channel and im sure that this advice is VALID D:

Anyway hope to see more from you soon C:

Reactions: morelikecappuccino

XenosTheGamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that's normal to be hit or miss here and there as a small youtuber, and being able to gain supporters who will tell you what they want to see will help you out a lot with this... maybe. But what i can say with utmost confidence is that i love your personality and thoroughly enjoyed watching your latest video on "Good Games" the puns are gold to me D:

All in all, continue to spread your videos far and wide on other forms of social media and i'm sure the increased exposure will gain you more subscribers C: --- this coming from someone who doesn't have many subs herself... but ive spent a great deal of time looking at other's feedback on people's channel and im sure that this advice is VALID D:

Anyway hope to see more from you soon C:
Thanks! I guess I just need to share videos more... BUT yes... my puns are great XD

Reactions: CountingStars

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I was going to review you here, but got lost watching a few of your videos and forgot to come back ._.
Everything is great! I was entertained - even by the over-saturated "game" themed youtube channel trend. SO i think your problem would be trying expose it/market it ( im not talking youtube ads )
Heres a good READ
Somewhere I read some logline about "you should spend 80% time marketing your video and 20% making it" or something dont quote me on that though haha... Point is spend time advertising yourself google plus, tumblr, twitter make friends and support their videos (if similar, perhaps you can form a ring of shares?)

I had a point but I lost it... Shoot.. Help me look for it? Im sure its in there somewhere!

XenosTheGamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was going to review you here, but got lost watching a few of your videos and forgot to come back ._.
Everything is great! I was entertained - even by the over-saturated "game" themed youtube channel trend. SO i think your problem would be trying expose it/market it ( im not talking youtube ads )
Heres a good READ
Somewhere I read some logline about "you should spend 80% time marketing your video and 20% making it" or something dont quote me on that though haha... Point is spend time advertising yourself google plus, tumblr, twitter make friends and support their videos (if similar, perhaps you can form a ring of shares?)

I had a point but I lost it... Shoot.. Help me look for it? Im sure its in there somewhere!
Okay! thanks I'm glad you enjoyed the videos :D

Linki & Pikachi

Reaction score
Banjo: Ouh-ouh-ouh! Ouh oah oah oah ouh!!!
---
Nice channel actually. I like this Forum.