Does My Channel Look Professional?

Reaction score
Dear all,
I just downloaded Photoshop again and decided to recreate my channel design and I was wondering if my channel banner/avatar look professional with my thumbnails. Would you be more inclined to sub? Do they complement my thumbnails? Thanks for the help!
Sincerely,
CELLUS

Wonderboy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your banner does look good, but i don't see any thumbnails when i go to your playlists so i can't compare them to your thumbnails. As for the profile image, it looks good, but i would suggest updating it in the future with a professional character. Check out Fiverr for some good people who can do the job at a reasonable price.

Reaction score
Your banner does look good, but i don't see any thumbnails when i go to your playlists so i can't compare them to your thumbnails. As for the profile image, it looks good, but i would suggest updating it in the future with a professional character. Check out Fiverr for some good people who can do the job at a reasonable price.
Thanks! Will do!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm not 100% sure about your avatar (although it's by no means terrible), but your banner does look good, so nice job with that.
You only have two uploads, which doesn't exactly draw people in unless your first two videos are particularly engaging. Once you've started uploading more content, I highly recommend sorting videos into playlists to keep things neat and tidy.
Overall, you're certainly on the right travk, keep it up!

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think it looks really good but your thumbnails don't coordinate as well to the channel art. All this takes time so it's ok.