Does how my channel art look matter

Adeelcool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel art is basically telling everyone how often I upload, and a bunch of shapes

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've never paid attention to channel arts personally. Actually i don't even click on anyones channel that often either lol. Either i go randomly watching from a video to a video or if i'm subbed to the channel then watch their videos from my subscriptions i haven't had a need to click on anyones channel so i don't see their channel art which makes it unimportant to me.

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
a channels overall appearance can be somewhat important by giving off an image of quality or professionalism which never hurts. Some people will look at a channel and if it has good presentation they will then assume they videos follow suit and will be of high quality similarity a channel with bad presentation might lower peoples expectations and cause them to leave since if your channel looks like a mess then your videos can't be much better (even if in reality they are) and you loose out on viewership in some cases.

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My channel art is basically telling everyone how often I upload, and a bunch of shapes
Yes, actually your channel layout is important. Because that's the first thing that people see if you understand me ?
So if it is a good looking professional banner you will have more chance of getting more subscribers. If the banner is just a blue background with text : Every sunday a new video... Maybe a few people will subscribe. The thing is, it can help you getting a few new subs