Does getting views get easier?

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whats going on YtTalkers?

I have a question. Does getting views ever get easier, and this is what i mean. Right now i have a small channel. So getting views is a lot of work. Usually during my work days i work on the road so i cant pimp twitter, or forum sites to get views. And days when im in the office i promote my channel/ videos hard. Literally all day i am on twitter, on forum sites, and communicating with people on youtube via comment sections. Here is a quick example of my being on the road/not pimping, and me being in the office.

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My experience with getting views is that as long as you're putting out quality content on a regular basis+spending time to grow your audience, the views come. Personally, pushing things out on twitter/other social media isn't what helps me. What helps me is being present in the places where people in my space "hang out" online, and they find me.

I'm not a large channel per say, but I've seen consistent growth over the past 5-6 months and that's all I do.

Good luck with your channel!

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep with what your going, colourful thumbnails, great content and your videos will keep getting popular. Over an amount of time, it will get easy, but you just need to get past the hard times and then you will fly.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My experience with getting views is that as long as you're putting out quality content on a regular basis+spending time to grow your audience, the views come. Personally, pushing things out on twitter/other social media isn't what helps me. What helps me is being present in the places where people in my space "hang out" online, and they find me.

I'm not a large channel per say, but I've seen consistent growth over the past 5-6 months and that's all I do.

Good luck with your channel!
Thanks thats what i try to do too. Like im an NHL gamer so i go to the Ea sports forums and talk with people. I also comment on a lot of other NHL gamer guys stuff on youtube (not spamming my channel just talking to them about their comments and stuff). Obviously I know you always have to work towards getting views but the hustle right now is like push for 6 hours earn 50 views.

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks thats what i try to do too. Like im an NHL gamer so i go to the Ea sports forums and talk with people. I also comment on a lot of other NHL gamer guys stuff on youtube (not spamming my channel just talking to them about their comments and stuff). Obviously I know you always have to work towards getting views but the hustle right now is like push for 6 hours earn 50 views.
Yeah I can imagine it being frustrating :/ Guess all you can really do is try to enjoy the process of creating, and not feel too unhappy if things aren't growing as quickly as you'd like, as well as not get too optimistic when things are growing faster than you'd expected.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do also notice I get more views when I am posting consistently on social media and forum and interacting with viewers. It is usually in the first day where I notice I get most of my views and after that it goes down. On a somewhat related note, I feel like I got a lot more views when I first started out (before monetizing with ads) then my more recent videos. Kinda bugs me and I have considered removing ads for now. But I feel you with the frustration aspect of the views thing! I do like you channel though! :)

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Promoting, IMO, is absolutely vital in the early stages of a channel. No one's going to push your content as much as you can. If you promote consistently enough, you'll ultimately hit a stride where the organic growth will self-sustain. You can either continue promoting to draw in even more or shift your focus on making more quality content and/or increase upload frequency. It doesn't hurt to promote your channel once in a while, but if you're well into your YouTube career and still find yourself needing to promote in order to bring any appreciable amount of views to your channel, you definitely should re-evaluate the channel as a whole.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff