Does Fullscreen Require Adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
@Carter Is a person under the age of 18 eligible to enable monetization in the first place without parental consent?
The act of enabling monetization is perfectly fine for underage, as long as they don't sign up for Adsense or misrepresent their age.

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
The act of enabling monetization is perfectly fine for underage, as long as they don't sign up for Adsense or misrepresent their age.
Monetization without Adsense; i.e., giving your ad revenue directly to Google. Pretty useless, eh? At least there is the option of redirecting the revenue stream to an Adsense account opened by a parent.

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
Monetization without Adsense; i.e., giving your ad revenue directly to Google. Pretty useless, eh? At least there is the option of redirecting the revenue stream to an Adsense account opened by a parent.
Of course it would be, but in the parameters of the original question asked by OP: Fullscreen does not require Adsense, just monetization being enabled on your account.

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Of course it would be, but in the parameters of the original question asked by OP: Fullscreen does not require Adsense, just monetization being enabled on your account.
Strange, Carter. When I joined Maker Studios (back when RPM still existed), both they, and I think Fullscreen also, wanted an Adsense connection to prove you were eligible to receive payments from Google; I was scouted at the time by both networks on different channels. Of course, we are talking four years of history back.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Strange, Carter. When I joined Maker Studios (back when RPM still existed), both they, and I think Fullscreen also, wanted an Adsense connection to prove you were eligible to receive payments from Google; I was scouted at the time by both networks on different channels. Of course, we are talking four years of history back.
I was just accepted to Fullscreen. They haven't ask for Adsense thus far.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
How is it your experience??

Hi @Kraxas and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from early 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.