Does everyone hate the new Beta Studio as much as me?

Magikman121

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think the new system is pretty bad, but all new things are bad at the start. I think we all just need to get use to the new system

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, I am still hating the new studio. I try to use it, but it is just so poorly designed and slow, I just switch back to Classic. I think YT should just scrap it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I don't mind it for the analytics but for anything to do with uploading, monetization, cards, endscreens etc, I use the the classic app. ^^

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

MadBlaxe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
75% it sucks and i really hate it because i cant return to creator studio permanently , i like creator studio its simple and shows you everything

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
75% it sucks and i really hate it because i cant return to creator studio permanently , i like creator studio its simple and shows you everything
You can say that again. It is clear that the new Beta Studio is geared toward touch screen Smartphone editing, that is why it sucks so bad. We really need to fight this forced migration to this touch-oriented interface. The whole tech industry wants people to move to it because ultimately, they want to do away with PC computing. The reason for this industry pressure is that they do not want us to own things that we control and can repair and upgrade. They want us to use sealed devices like smartphones and tablets that they can render obsolete and force us to constantly upgrade to new devices. They are trying to do this for profits, because they make most of their money off of selling you the same hardware over and over again.

For example, I found an old Ipod Touch that my Dad used before he got a smartphone. I charged it up. What a cool little device. Not much bigger than+ a credit card and has all the features of a modern smartphone, except for being a phone. It works perfectly fine. Just one problem. It runs iOS 6 and that is no longer supported by Apple, and there is not a single app in the Apple App Store that is compatible with it. So, it is not even worth anything to sell on eBay. This is the problem with these little portable devices, you are at the mercy of the big companies as to when you have to upgrade. They decide when it is time for you to spend money to buy the same exact thing you already one. It is a form of digital slavery if you ask me.

My dad's perfectly good obsolete Ipod Touch 4. What a waste.

20191102_102110.jpg20191102_102259.jpg

There will never be a more effective way to interface with a computer for precision work than a mouse and a keyboard. The Desktop PC is a standardized modular system that can be custom-built to fit your needs and repaired and upgraded pieces by piece. We need to make sure they never replace this system.

Problem: Smartphone screen gets cracked
Solution: Replace the whole phone

Problem: Desktop PC monitor gets cracked
Solution: Replace the monitor.

Problem: Internal memory goes bad on smartphone
Solution: Replace the whole smartphone.

Problem: PC hard drive goes out
Solution: Replace the hard drive.

Problem: A new smartphone OS comes out.
Solution: Pray and beg the manufacturer to let you upgrade your smartphone, or replace the whole smartphone, or risk becoming insecure and having your personal data stolen and your life destroyed.

Problem: A new version of Windows comes out.
Solution: Upgrade to the new OS.

Problem: Touchscreen Keyboard stops working in your smartphone
Solution: Replace the whole smartphone because the digitizer is bad and is cost $300 to replace it.

Problem: PC keyboard stops working.
Solution: Replace the keyboard for $20

I could keep going, but you get the point. This is what it is all about. Beta Studio, is not making things better and easier for us to upload videos. It is all about moving us away from Desktop computing and making us do work on small touchscreen devices, that are much harder to use and way less efficient. It is all about turning us into slaves of the Waste and Churn economic system, where our only purpose is to work to buy the same products over and over again and stimulate the economy.

Believe it or not, This whole Waste and Churn economy came about as a result of ATARI, but that is a really long story.

• Love
Reactions: MadBlaxe