Vlog Does anyone want swedish candy? ^_^

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
This idea is probably most interesting for people outside of Sweden... ^_^

I was hoping to find someone with a bunch of subscribers out there (at least 1000+ subscribers, but the more the merrier) that want to help me reach out to the masses.

Of course it would be nice to make a regular collaboration video with someone while playing Rust or something together as well! I am all open for "normal collaboration videos"!

But my idea for this thread is that if someone helps me to show off a bit of my channel in one of their videos, I could pack up a bunch of swedish candy and send to them.

Not only do we have some really nice candy here, it could also become great material for a new video for the other person! Especially if you are doing vlogs or reviews and so on.

In that sense it is collaborating indeed.

Does this idea sound interesting to anyone out there? :)

Remember that this is from the country that has Marabou and Cloetta candy. Yum yum!

Oh, and make sure you are not allergic to anything if you are up for this. Don't wanna be responsible for choking... >.<

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can't help but thinking this is aimed at us. :mstickle:
We don't take candy from strangers.:giggle:

Reactions: Qazplm

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Can't help but thinking this is aimed at us. :mstickle:
We don't take candy from strangers.:giggle:

I didn't even know that channel existed. Hahaha... I did see a video with some asian girl who ate a lot of randomly sent candy though, but she wasn't a child :p

Reactions: babyteeth4