does anyone recognize this mic

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have the Yeti but it definitely does not sound this crisp and HD. These are 2 offroad channels I watch I was wondering if anyone recognizes these mics? or if maybe they are using some kind of audio set / interface THESE ARE NOT MY CHANNEL (obviously) AND I HAVE NO AFFILIATION just trying to get audio as crisp as this

audio I am trying to match to

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a blue yeti and it does not sound anything like the mic from the video. It is a cheep-ish mic. If you didn't know a lot of those really good crisp sounding mics are like 3k$. Blue yeti does not sound amazing but its hell of a lot better then nasty little headphone mics or doller store mics. Also sorry but I got no idea what mic that is in hte vid as I can't really see it. Also make sure your setting on the back fo the blue yeti are right and the gain is not too high or low. 1 more thing make sure that you have your audio at 256Kbps higher won't hurt but I haven't noticed any difference.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
dang yeah thanks! yeah I have that mic already, but looking for something more crisp and professional sounding. just dont know. I know everide, the dude in the video he is a budget guy and never been into fancy stuff so I highly doubt its a very expensive mic

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have the Yeti but it definitely does not sound this crisp and HD. These are 2 offroad channels I watch I was wondering if anyone recognizes these mics? or if maybe they are using some kind of audio set / interface THESE ARE NOT MY CHANNEL (obviously) AND I HAVE NO AFFILIATION just trying to get audio as crisp as this

audio I am trying to match to

Reach out to them and ask in the comments. Even if the channel owner doesn’t answer, this may have been asked in the past and another commenter might be able to help. YouTubers usually love to talk about our gear. LOL