Does Anyone Make 120 x 60px Banners (35 Cash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I thought I was creating your banner, you never got back to my message on my thread...
Link in my signature!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
seriously? $42 as in USD? For a Banner? Im pretty sure the OP was talking about Yttalk Cash

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If my value is higher than the needs of the solicitor, that probably means I wont get hired. That's the beauty of the free market. I actually offered at a higher rate because the work had been responded to, for my offering to undercut the other contractors would be greasy. Never need the work, always offer the service.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
He is asking for a 120x60 banner...I think your price of $42 is way over priced!, I will make him one for forum cash (which is basically free!)

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I thought I was creating your banner, you never got back to my message on my thread...
Not to quibble, but I did say my offer was politely inflated due to previous bidders. I value my time at a much higher rate than my offer. My clients appreciate the results. The number 42 is not arbitrary, it's literary. And it's roughly 20% higher than the price point quoted in the solicitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.