Does anyone know how to get your channel on the first or second page of Youtube

AnnasGaming

When you search up the exact same Name of your video it still does not show up. if there is some reason for that please tell me

Tube buddy is your best friend in helping achieve this. Ultimately though it depends on your niche. If you make videos on a small but popular subject, you're on to a winner. However of you're making videos on say gaming, you'll have it harder to rank. The trick really is finding good keywords to target with high search and low competition. Tube buddy helps a lot with that so is worth getting. You should also write catchy titles with the keyword in it, and a long description using those keywords too. So say you're making a video on how to catch fish. Instead of using the generic term 'how to catch fish' because it's way too competitive, you need to focus it down more to be something like 'how to catch sea bass' So your title could be something like 'Fishing tips | how to catch sea bass' you'd use those 2 phrases as tags as well, and use them a few times throughout your description as well. Also make sure you use all of the 500 character tag limit if you can. It's nor guaranteed, but you'll have a much better chance of ranking if your SEO is on point

Using your last video as an example...

Make your video file name: "FOR HONOR Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - Warlords (Knight Campaign).mp4" (or "dot" whatever your file extension is)
Make your YouTube title: "FOR HONOR Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - Warlords (Knight Campaign)"
Work into the beginning of your description "FOR HONOR Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - Warlords (Knight Campaign)"
Then make the first keywords in your tags the same as your File Name and Title... i.e:
"FOR HONOR Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - Warlords (Knight Campaign)"..."FOR HONOR"..."Walkthrough Gameplay"..."Warlords (Knight Campaign)"..."Warlords"..."Knight Campaign"..."Walkthough"..."Gameplay"..."Knight"..."Campaign"..."Part 1"

You've got 2 of the 4 but you'd have to say if you've done the other two. I do know if you put any keywords before the title keywords in your TAGS it'll significantly affect your ability to find your video even when you type in the exact video title.

I like your Thumbnails... especially the ones with the red and white lettering... very nice work.

Try using TubeBuddy to help you with your search rankings. I used it for my first video and my video is coming up on the first page when I search "weight loss introduction". I also used my husbands phone for that exact search (just in case it comes up differently with my account) and it's still the same! It's so useful and really helped me. I also watched some videos on YouTube, such as Roberto Blake for more ideas.

When you search up the exact same Name of your video it still does not show up. if there is some reason for that please tell me

I can't tell you how, but all of my videos are showing up on the first and second page of YouTube as well as some of my videos are showing up 3rd in suggested videos for videos with 100k views.

Back