Does anyone know any fun game ideas for PC

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone I have a good list of games for my channel, but I wanted to know any fun games you guys think might be fun to play in my channel. Also if you know any minecraft maps that would help too.

Reactions: Miss Medi

We Are Magikarp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Now that you've mentioned minecraft, I just saw Markiplier's gameplay of "Slayaway Camp", which has similar design. The game is gory in a cute way (it doesn't make much sense i know), but it's fun to watch people reacting to it xD

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can try out this game "Hello Neighbors"...it's pretty awesome,you can make a funny gameplay using this game :)

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
why not spice up the WAY you play the game.

For example play the game blindfolded! And have a friend or partner guide you through the game. Or at least 1 level lol

Play a rage game but everytime you swear, have a buddy or partner slap you or squirt whipped cream in your face/shoes/down your back etc. You then find yourself trying to say other words instead lol

Play a game but every few minutes you must flip the controller upside down and continue playing. Or have a friend change the controls.

We Are Magikarp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
why not spice up the WAY you play the game.

For example play the game blindfolded! And have a friend or partner guide you through the game. Or at least 1 level lol

Play a rage game but everytime you swear, have a buddy or partner slap you or squirt whipped cream in your face/shoes/down your back etc. You then find yourself trying to say other words instead lol

Play a game but every few minutes you must flip the controller upside down and continue playing. Or have a friend change the controls.
These ideas are so cool xD feels almost like you're saying that the audience enjoys itself through the youtuber's frustration