Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone feel that their channel is on the cusp of taking off?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by MyBigBrain, Dec 4, 2017.

1. MyBigBrain
    Cash:
    $26
    I've laid all the important groundwork ie. content, end cards, titles, descriptions, tags, really solid linking from relevant FB and reddit groups, and from content related websites. And my channel is the only one on Youtube dedicated to my niche.

That's why for the past week or two, I can't help but feel that my channel is on the verge of greatness...I don't mean explode to Pewdiepie level. I mean like it's on the cusp of accelerating in terms of views and subs, and then it will snowball (my channel is so new and small that even 10 views an hour and a sub a day or week would be significant).

Just wondering if anyone else has done everything possible and are just waiting for the channel to explode (with a bit of luck).

2. coliwob
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $70
    Whats your channel? Ironically, not linked from yttalk. :)

3. MyBigBrain
    Cash:
    $26
    I don't reveal my channel because I want to protect my niche. :D I don't want bigger channels suddenly flood my niche while my channel is still so small.

When my channel is nice and big, then I will be happy to share it here. :)

4. TYTD
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $212
    Every morning...then by lunch I calm down...:cold:

5. Steve0192
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $97
    Yes, two of my videos have started generating a good amount of traffic from "Suggested Videos", over the last week or so and because of it, my views have more than doubled.

Who knows how long it will last, but it's good to see a boost to the channel.

Steve

OrbitGuy likes this.
  6. The_Man_XX
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $41
    Not really but Some of my videos over the past few days have been getting more views than other weeks so at least thats progress

7. OrbitGuy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $15
    I feel like I'm right on the edge of really making some signature content but I haven't quite figured it all out yet. I saw a spike in views in November and I had the same thing last year and wasn't able to take it all the way so this year I'm trying to max my gains from the surge. I feel like I'm getting really close to understanding how to reproduce content that consistently does well, now I just need a game with a larger audience. I have a few series and challenges that consistently get me views but I need to translate that to a larger audience game to take my channel to the next level and I'm kind of afraid to try and risk losing my current audience. My watchtime surged to 1.2 million minutes in the last 28 days which is my highest ever so I feel like I'm on the right track but I can't seem to translate it to subscribers.

MyBigBrain likes this.
  8. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    That’s great keep up the good work!

9. Eman Aziz
    Cash:
    $4
    I have been doing youtube for a year, and In the last 28 days I got 130 Subscribers. I think it is because I started uploading 3 times per week on specific days instead of once a week whenever I felt like it. Although my niche is not the most saturated, there are still quite a lot of channels that are trying to accomplish the same types of videos as me. I am very confident that my channel will grow very soon. 2018 is the year for my channel, I don't want to sound cocky, I'm just super excited cause I get a lot of positive and motivational comments from my viewers that really gives me hope :D So to finally answer your question, yes, I do feel like my channel is on the cusp of taking off and I cannot freaking wait!!!!

10. MyBigBrain
    Cash:
    $26
    *shock*