Does anyone else have this problem?

Relaxing is...

• Total voters

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m the same way! I’ve been doing YouTube for three years and that’s all I could think about doing, what’s my next video going to be, what’s going to happen with my channel, the subscribers, the views. I use to stay up every night until 4 am just to edit videos until I started going back to school. I still stay up late doing youtube, but not every night because I’m going to school now.

I think going back the school was the best thing for me because I was worrying way too much about youtube, I still do but not to the point where it’s unhealthy.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sometimes I feel that way, but other times I just want to mess around and have fun, others I just want to quit everything, others I need to edit to take my mind off of things, and sometimes it helps me, sometimes it hurts me. I probably have a very toxic relationship with YouTube, but I hate taking breaks because it frees up my schedule, and allows me to think, which is never a good thing. I use YouTube as a way to always stay busy, but sometimes I feel like I'm still not doing enough, and it bothers me, but on the same side, I feel like I might be worrying about it too much. I really don't know what I want to do now, so I'm just gonna keep doing YouTube until I can figure out what I am doing.