Does anyone check their insight?

How are people finding videos on your channel?

• Mobile devices

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YouTube channel page

• YouTube subscription modules

• embedded player

• YouTube video annotation

• I just put out my videos and hope someone sees...wtf is insight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
If so, has it helped you hone your craft on how you get your videos out to the world? How do you get your views? What has worked for you in the past and what's working now? I think this could help other people see how you're succeeding (or not) and try to learn off of each other's experiences.

For me, I get my most views from other youtube pages and mobile devices...don't know how...but I'm gonna figure it out!

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I do check it every once in a while, I get most views from other youtube pages, my channelpage and the related video's. Subboxes are in 4th place for some reason.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont check my insights very often they are good to look at thought to see where the views are coming from, most of mine are from PimpMyChannel.com which is what I would expect as the channel was mainly intended to just spread the word about the backgrounds we make. These days everyone seems to have a mobile capable of watching YouTube videos so it could be with the increase of people buying them although I am quite sure mine dont receive hardly any from them.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I obsessively check daily lol
But that might be cause it's still all new for me and fun to check numbers etc hehe

Well if I do Max it's "No link referrer - embedded player" with 20%
but if i do the last month it's "YouTube related video" with 18.4% which i think is a good thing.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I obsessively check daily lol
But that might be cause it's still all new for me and fun to check numbers etc hehe

Well if I do Max it's "No link referrer - embedded player" with 20%
but if i do the last month it's "YouTube related video" with 18.4% which i think is a good thing.
Oh no...I bet when you grow and you get thousands of views...you'll still be all about your insight...if not even more then.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I dont use insights except on single videos, because the in-general insight is so unbelievably inacurate

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, nothing I ever see in there makes sense....

Status
Not open for further replies.