does anybody know what to do with Reddit?

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seriously? I mean it's the "front page of the internet" yet im finding the site complicated as f**k. I need karma to post, but yet i don't gain any and it just seems unfriendly to new users.

Brinacorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To get karma I guess you can just reply to others stuff but I use voat.co which is like exactly like reddit tbh lol much easier to use

In reddit you'll have to really try different things until you find where you can post without karma, like /r/WTF, /r/mildlyinteresting etc

Good luck!

Reactions: S.A.D

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit is so dam confusing. I don't know how to search subredits nor how to post. I know you can search with topics somehow but other then that I don't know

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit is so dam confusing. I don't know how to search subredits nor how to post. I know you can search with topics somehow but other then that I don't know
THANK YOU! and it's a shame to. it's a waste of so much potential for new youtuberers

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After a while it gets really easy to use and it's a hit and go miss system. You just gotta post a LOT and you'll see great results. The more, the merrier. For every 9 responses you do, post 1 of your own things in a targeted subreddit. Use other accounts, friends, family, subscribers, etc. anyone you can to upvote your post so it can get to the rising section. Once there, youll probably get comments, so engage with those and you'll keep moving up if your stuff is good. Once you're on the front page, you're set and sit there for 24 hours unless you get knocked off