Does anybody know how to make LYRIC videos?

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm trying to make one for my channel, but I don't want it to look too cheesy and I'm not that skilled at editing yet. I use Sony Vegas Pro. Any tips?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would place the audio on the track, insert a new video track on top and use black solid colour on the new video track, drag it to the length of the audio like to its end, then I would add another video track and then add the text on the new track, add the first lyrics text and then position it to say where the lyrics start, when they end shorted the lyrics clip to where the lyrics end so it only shows as theyre being said and then repeat again and again throughout the song till the end.

I would either do that which would be quite time consuming or do say 6 lines on screen at a time, these will be easier for people to read than what I described above. You would do this in the same way but shifting onto more lyrics every verse or something :D

Reactions: Stef

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
i was gonna say you could have used effect generator and got some movie clips, slowed them down and tect on top or use your own clips just a thought cus i did tht once for a media project :)

Reactions: Stef

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've seen a few done with Prezi, they look very professional and overall pretty much BEAST in my opinion. :D

Reactions: Stef and RogueNinja

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I use the generators in mixcraft or sometimes in magix although i didnt upgrade my magix to the newest (too crashtastic) and am now just using mixcraft. (way more stable and cooler too)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would place the audio on the track, insert a new video track on top and use black solid colour on the new video track, drag it to the length of the audio like to its end, then I would add another video track and then add the text on the new track, add the first lyrics text and then position it to say where the lyrics start, when they end shorted the lyrics clip to where the lyrics end so it only shows as theyre being said and then repeat again and again throughout the song till the end.
I tried this, hope it looks good :D Thanks Michael and everyone else! :up: