Does anybody know how to get upvotes on Reddit

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's like Youtube and social media in general. You basically have to make something people like and maybe also have a bit of luck that people stumble upon it. Also yeah, self-promotion is hated on Reddit. If you're on a subreddit that is for self promotion, expect maybe 1 or 2 upvotes at a time and some downvotes by others to help push your post down in relevancy (to help themselves get noticed). If you're looking to post content and get exposure, you could have someone else post it for you, but you have to make sure it's not obvious, which can be very hard.

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What subreddit is this? This sounds very interesting how does that work
Search Free Karma 4U on the search bar

This is the only subreddit as far as I know does it. Just post anything and let the upvotes flow steadily but in exchange you must upvotes their comments. The most easiest way for people who struggle to get upvotes.

adrianquihuis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I think the title says it all. I have been doing a lot and all I am getting is one or two upvotes.
Yes there is. Get a bunch of your friends to sign up for reddit accounts when you post something on reddit. send them the link to your reddit post, so they can up vote it when you post it. reddit users might do down votes if its not good content. but you have some up votes to get started. a tip among many. also put it in the sub reddits

Be so good that they can't ignore you.

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes there is. Get a bunch of your friends to sign up for reddit accounts when you post something on reddit. send them the link to your reddit post, so they can up vote it when you post it. reddit users might do down votes if its not good content. but you have some up votes to get started. a tip among many. also put it in the sub reddits

Be so good that they can't ignore you.

How do you get a bunch of people to be down with that. Is there a site or groups that exists for me to join?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seriously speaking, you get upvotes for posting interesting, informative and relevant to the reddit posts
Yep that´s how Reddit works.:) I think you can hire somone to upvote/post on Reddit if you go to fiverr but I´m not sure how it works. But like mentioned in this thread there is no magic way to get upvotes just like there is no magic formula to get real views on your videos:)