Does anybody know how to get upvotes on Reddit

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I think the title says it all. I have been doing a lot and all I am getting is one or two upvotes.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Post on your cake day. I posted on my cake day and my post got 371 upvotes - you can check by yourself - /user/Hirudov
Seriously speaking, you get upvotes for posting interesting, informative and relevant to the reddit posts. There is no other magic formula for upvotes.

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Post on your cake day. I posted on my cake day and my post got 371 upvotes - you can check by yourself - /user/Hirudov
Seriously speaking, you get upvotes for posting interesting, informative and relevant to the reddit posts. There is no other magic formula for upvotes.

I would like for it to be relevant to my channel.

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Biggest thing is finding groups that you can provide interesting info and posts to.

I will say though that posting on Reddit may get you views on your channel, but it doesn’t get you as much in subscribers (from my experience).

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Biggest thing is finding groups that you can provide interesting info and posts to.

I will say though that posting on Reddit may get you views on your channel, but it doesn’t get you as much in subscribers (from my experience).

thank you

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would recommend to make relevant comments in the subreddit you are in, and treat it like any other forum. So you should be active, nice and make relevant comments as said.
Just don´t post your own videos, as reddit is sick of it!

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Self-promotion is generally frowned upon on Reddit and this is especially true on some of the YouTube-specific subreddit where people will just spam their videos and not only get downvoted, but get thrown out of the subreddit permanently. Do not even attempt it unless you have read all the rules of the subreddit and know for a fact that self-promotion is not only acceptable, but encouraged. Find a subreddit in your niche and participate there. Don't spam your videos, just participate. Become well known. Then, on very rare occasion, you might be able to post a video. Otherwise, expect a bad reaction. That's the culture there.

Reactions: vMinti

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is one particular subreddit where you can exchange upvotes. That is basically the most easiest way I find. Apart from that another way for you to get upvotes is to comment any popular post in any famous sub-reddit and hope that you will at least get some upvotes. But of course it have to be related to the title.

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
There is one particular subreddit where you can exchange upvotes. That is basically the most easiest way I find. Apart from that another way for you to get upvotes is to comment any popular post in any famous sub-reddit and hope that you will at least get some upvotes. But of course it have to be related to the title.
What subreddit is this? This sounds very interesting how does that work