Does after reaching 100 subs youtube gain you more traffic?

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
On the strikes, they count per time you report I found out. So if you filed a copyright note for 3 video at once, it counts as 1 strike. If you would file one ideo, wait untill taken down, file another and wait again and then file a third, their channel is removed straight away. Found this out myself last week.
Oh wow, thanks for the advice! Gotta do it again 2 more times. Can't believe I'm being copied... seriously... my channel isn't big enough. Lol!![DOUBLEPOST=1495266342,1495266186][/DOUBLEPOST]
Search on your name, search on your titles, search for sets of keywords etc and then I sort on creation date and browse through.
I would imagine this becoming very difficult when it comes to smart thieves... who change the thumbnails and even the titles. You would have to watch the videos and see if even clips were stolen.[DOUBLEPOST=1495266588][/DOUBLEPOST]
People keep saying this but I've removed 4 channels each with a single batch report.

The batch report option would be 100% worthless if it only gave 1 strike to mass reupload channels, and yeah google is fairly incompetent, but not that incompetent.
I batched reported 3 of videos and after reading your message, I hope they can shut the channel down without wasting more of my time. I'll keep you all posted on whether I have to report more times. Thanks

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Oh wow, thanks for the advice! Gotta do it again 2 more times. Can't believe I'm being copied... seriously... my channel isn't big enough. Lol!![DOUBLEPOST=1495266342,1495266186][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would imagine this becoming very difficult when it comes to smart thieves... who change the thumbnails and even the titles. You would have to watch the videos and see if even clips were stolen.[DOUBLEPOST=1495266588][/DOUBLEPOST]

I batched reported 3 of videos and after reading your message, I hope they can shut the channel down without wasting more of my time. I'll keep you all posted on whether I have to report more times. Thanks
So unfortunately I've had to file another report. The batch reporting did not take down the channel that literally is a reproduction of all our uploaded videos. We are now on round 3 of reporting so hoping this time, they will shut down the channel.