Does after reaching 100 subs youtube gain you more traffic?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friends,

Actually I just see on a forum a person posted that "Once you do hit 100 subscribers youtube will detect you have hit 100 subs and gain you more traffic!".Honestly I never heard about his before.So my question is does after reaching 100 subscriber youtube really gain more traffic on your channel?

Thanks a lot :)

Dribbling Excadrill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Not sure, more subs does make you a bigger channel in youtubes eyes I think but the only benefit I have seen is the customized url

Dribbling Excadrill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeap I also believe the same,cause I never heard that if you reach 100 subs you will gain more traffic.So I'm also confused :D
I know if you get a couple thousand subs, youtube will give you more traffic, but I think tags and sharing are probably better for people instead of relying on 100 subs

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know if you get a couple thousand subs, youtube will give you more traffic, but I think tags and sharing are probably better for people instead of relying on 100 subs
Yeap I agree with you mate,tagging is one of the most important thing for rank higher on YouTube :)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello best friends,

Actually I just see on a forum a person posted that "Once you do hit 100 subscribers youtube will detect you have hit 100 subs and gain you more traffic!".Honestly I never heard about his before.So my question is does after reaching 100 subscriber youtube really gain more traffic on your channel?

Thanks a lot :)
I passed 1,000 and I still haven't seen a gain. If anything I have lost daily views after hitting 1k.