Does a short documentary about people's lives give you interest?

MartinTabanag

Reaction score
hey guys Im Martin, a small youtuber. im really passionate about making videos about people lifestyle, culture and passion. let me know what you guys think. i would love to know.

Tom theWildlife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess it kind of depends on how interesting the people are that you film and also the amount of diverse people that you interview. I think a channel filled with people of different opinions cultures and nationalities would be very cool. I look forward to see where you go with it :)

Reactions: MartinTabanag

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm super interested in people's lifestyles, cultures and passions so I'm deffo interested in this sort of video. Look forward to checking out your channel and seeing what you produce.

MartinTabanag

Reaction score
I guess it kind of depends on how interesting the people are that you film and also the amount of diverse people that you interview. I think a channel filled with people of different opinions cultures and nationalities would be very cool. I look forward to see where you go with it :)
i just started and im only doing it by myself. so it's not kinda huge production. but i hope you like what i did.[DOUBLEPOST=1492341783,1492341683][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm super interested in people's lifestyles, cultures and passions so I'm deffo interested in this sort of video. Look forward to checking out your channel and seeing what you produce.
that's great! i never knew a lot of people are interested with these kind of content. i thought they were just gamers out there hahah im just a really small youtuber so it's not really a huge production. it's just baby steps for me.

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i just started and im only doing it by myself. so it's not kinda huge production. but i hope you like what i did.[DOUBLEPOST=1492341783,1492341683][/DOUBLEPOST]
that's great! i never knew a lot of people are interested with these kind of content. i thought they were just gamers out there hahah im just a really small youtuber so it's not really a huge production. it's just baby steps for me.
Especially in this forum there are a lot of gamers which isnt really my bag so when I see posts like this it catches my attention haha. Small youtuber here too, we're all taking baby steps

MartinTabanag

Reaction score
Especially in this forum there are a lot of gamers which isnt really my bag so when I see posts like this it catches my attention haha. Small youtuber here too, we're all taking baby steps
yes i totally agree. so what do you do in your youtube channel?