Do you watch your own Videos sometimes?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't watch them just for the fun of it I watch them before I edit them and after I edit them and sometimes I watch them after I upload to see if everything is all right and good quality but other than that no I don't watch my own videos because I have to watch them over and over again before I upload them to point where I get tired of watching them lol

Reactions: KingUsher

Russ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually yes, i do, before i really hated the way i talk and also my voice to the actual point of not watching it after i upload it but after months and months of uploading and improving the way i talk and edit i like watching it now, I guess improvements makes you more confident of yourself, i think it's one of the great signs that your finally heading the right track and having the confidence to show your videos.

Reactions: KingUsher

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Once an a blue moon to check up on something I did or can improve on my new videos.
Mhm i have started doing that too and i have noticed i say "hmm"too much guess this has benefits am gonna try to stop saying "hmm"a lot now.
I really only watch my new videos a few times after I upload it. After that I never really touch it again haha
Lol are you sure it wont be good for you to improve from past mistakes?for example today i deleted my past videos since am making newer better versions
I do not watch my videos because they are so long.
Lol come on splash just checked your channel,your videos are int even above 5 minutes long aha.
I've mentioned this before, but I go back periodically to rewatch my content because I like to try and get an outsider perspective and also make notes on where I've improved and where I could do better. If anyone's gonna sh*t on my work, I'm gonna do it first!
Thats not a bad idea,think i will start asking my friends for feedback thank.
i watch my videos off of youtube before i upload so i make sure the video is perfect for me to upload, if there any glitches or errors, i can spot them out and edit them before that video goes live :D thats probably the only time :D
Mhmm i do that too then even after that i still watch after upload.
Actually yes, i do, before i really hated the way i talk and also my voice to the actual point of not watching it after i upload it but after months and months of uploading and improving the way i talk and edit i like watching it now, I guess improvements makes you more confident of yourself, i think it's one of the great signs that your finally heading the right track and having the confidence to show your videos.
Much respect,we can only keep improving ourselves!

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol are you sure it wont be good for you to improve from past mistakes?for example today i deleted my past videos since am making newer better versions
Unless you’re embarrassed from your past videos, I don’t see the need to delete them.
You and your viewers can view your old videos and your new videos and see the progress you’ve made.

I still have videos up from two years ago that aren’t great. But when you look at my recent uploads vs the old...you see a dramatic increase in quality, and that’s what’s important.

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I watch and comment once the video is live. That's it though. I have so few people watching that I don't want to throw off the analytics.

If I really want to see them for some reason, I'll watch the original file on my computer.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unless you’re embarrassed from your past videos, I don’t see the need to delete them.
You and your viewers can view your old videos and your new videos and see the progress you’ve made.

I still have videos up from two years ago that aren’t great. But when you look at my recent uploads vs the old...you see a dramatic increase in quality, and that’s what’s important.
Not worth the risk for me since old videos can actually drive some of your newer audience away because of bad quality. It would actually also present competition to your own newer videos since the old video would be getting more attention.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not worth the risk for me since old videos can actually drive some of your newer audience away because of bad quality. It would actually also present competition to your own newer videos since the old video would be getting more attention.
Ehh. If my newer audience is gonna be driven away from 2 year old videos, then I’m fine with that lmao. It’s personal preference though, so meh.

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I try not to look at them, but I do right after uploading it and if i edit something (like SEO)