Do you watch your own Videos sometimes?

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Yes, every now and then. Sometimes to gauge how things are, or to go back and check how I was in earlier videos, it is cringy, but fun[DOUBLEPOST=1501100409,1501100377][/DOUBLEPOST]
I edit my videos, then caption them and that's the last time I really watch them back unless there's something in particular I want to check or I'm in a rare mood to see one again. Sometimes my family will want to watch them when I'm around but I don't usually go back to them myself.
Oh yeah captioning, after awhile I kind of get tired of my own voice xD

Reactions: Kate's Adventures

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i watch my videos off of youtube before i upload so i make sure the video is perfect for me to upload, if there any glitches or errors, i can spot them out and edit them before that video goes live :D thats probably the only time :D

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Of course I do :p I make comedy skits and I'm the one who writes a script, acts in them and the other half of Marseekuy shoots and edits the videos. So I love it when the script comes to life. And she's a pro, so I look like a pro too :D

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have gone back and watched some of my own vids. Some with my children to show them years later. Some with car stuff as I need to learn how I did something previously. And sometimes just for inspiration.

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I watch most of my few videos from time to time. I only made holiday videos until now, so they are a memory for myself in first place.
I would also watch them it to see if and how far I have improved, but I'm not creating that much to actually see if I did :D

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've mentioned this before, but I go back periodically to rewatch my content because I like to try and get an outsider perspective and also make notes on where I've improved and where I could do better. If anyone's gonna sh*t on my work, I'm gonna do it first!

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I've mentioned this before, but I go back periodically to rewatch my content because I like to try and get an outsider perspective and also make notes on where I've improved and where I could do better. If anyone's gonna sh*t on my work, I'm gonna do it first!
Hey :D haha haven't seen you since over on Maker Max's attempt at a forum, lol

Reactions: darkstarmedia