Beauty/Makeup Do you wanna have a Collaboration?

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! Thanks so much for giving me a click! So I have been at this youtube game a little over a year and a few months. I love it. I love everything about it. I have a beauty look posted every Friday, and a Vlog on Wednesday (Two uploads a week is a challenge for myself). Anyways, I would love to collaborate with someone who was at least 50 subscribers or more is fantastic too. I have 62 (As of right now); I am very serious about collaboration so if you post here, please be ready to discuss our future ideas. Also, I would greatly appreciate you being over the age of eighteen years old.

IDEA ONE:: Alcoholic Beverage Inspired Look

So as it says above I think this would be amazing! I haven't really seen any ideas like this in quite a while. (If it goes well we can turn it into a series we do once a month or something!) Where we both pick a drink, preferably a fun and tasty one, and let our imagine go wild!

IDEA TWO::Explosion of Color

This is exactly what it sounds like with a twist. We create an entire full face colorful look. We go out of our comfort zone. We maybe allow the color to take over and just turn it into a creativity, and just plan for something that is nearly SFX.

IDEA THREE:: Makeup Using Only One Color

So, everything minus the foundation could be one color. So the eyes could be different hues of greens, or whatever color you select. But the lips should be also be a hue of the same color upon the eyes.

Thanks so much for reading! If you'd like to or want any more information from me my email is:rmmakeupenquiries@gmail.com