Do You Vlog In Public?

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wazzzzzup yall :wavespin:

Okay so my Youtube channel is mostly vlogs, food and games but i am going to start vlogging more whenever i go out, I usually vlog when i am alone in my room..... well my puppy Diesel likes to watch so i am not always alone :p

But for you guys that like to vlog do you ever get nervous when you are at like the mall, or park or anywhere in public and you are vlogging yourself and you see people watching you:cautious2: If i am with a friend i feel more comfortable vlogging in public cause my friend is with me but if i did it alone somewhere i will get embarrassed for some reason -_- Have you guys ever had this problem :mstickle:

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I once vlogged while shopping for my girlfriend. Needless to say, it was weird having so many people look at me and give me weird looks xD But a lot of people thought I was some big time youtuber!

GodOfChugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I also question this. It's something I'd LIKE to get used to. But like you said, I'd feel way too embarrassed :s

Reactions: GooberVlogs

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wazzzzzup yall :wavespin:

Okay so my Youtube channel is mostly vlogs, food and games but i am going to start vlogging more whenever i go out, I usually vlog when i am alone in my room..... well my puppy Diesel likes to watch so i am not always alone :p

But for you guys that like to vlog do you ever get nervous when you are at like the mall, or park or anywhere in public and you are vlogging yourself and you see people watching you:cautious2: If i am with a friend i feel more comfortable vlogging in public cause my friend is with me but if i did it alone somewhere i will get embarrassed for some reason -_- Have you guys ever had this problem :mstickle:
I don't vlog but I do lots of dog videos. When I went to the dog park with my GoPro attached to my pups it was slightly odd, but I didn't really give a s**t. You can hear in the videos where people are asking what the hell it is lol. Most people know I always film stuff though so they thought is was normal, but unusual. I just feel uncomfortable about the questions I'll have to answer, but most of the time I could give two s***s. I was just waiting for somebody to say dog abuse, I'm sure Lola would run up trying to defend me and you'd see me choking somebody or something calling them a stupid piece of s**t

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't vlog but I do lots of dog videos. When I went to the dog park with my GoPro attached to my pups it was slightly odd, but I didn't really give a s**t. You can hear in the videos where people are asking what the hell it is lol. Most people know I always film stuff though so they thought is was normal, but unusual. I just feel uncomfortable about the questions I'll have to answer, but most of the time I could give two s***s. I was just waiting for somebody to say dog abuse, I'm sure Lola would run up trying to defend me and you'd see me choking somebody or something calling them a stupid piece of s**t
ohhh man i'd like to see that xD best doggie park vlog ever =D[DOUBLEPOST=1444541485,1444541368][/DOUBLEPOST]
I once vlogged while shopping for my girlfriend. Needless to say, it was weird having so many people look at me and give me weird looks xD But a lot of people thought I was some big time youtuber!
LOL I don't wanna act like i have ten million subscribers but i guess i could do that Ha! till someone ask for my channel name and they say Heyyyy toy don't have that many, Than i run away crying =( LOL

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It was mostly younger girls, teenage girls as well, who thought I was some hot shot youtuber. Then I told them I primarily making gaming videos...... LOL

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't vlog in public, and I think if I tried I would be too nervous to actually do it because of all of the people around who might see me talking to myself and think I was crazy (although I doubt anyone would actually care, this is just the thought process that goes through my mind when I think about these things).
Of course, this doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it! It may be scary, but if you want to then go for it :)

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't vlog in public, and I think if I tried I would be too nervous to actually do it because of all of the people around who might see me talking to myself and think I was crazy (although I doubt anyone would actually care, this is just the thought process that goes through my mind when I think about these things).
Of course, this doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it! It may be scary, but if you want to then go for it :)
I will soon, Maybe people will run away cause they don't wanna be on camera =P

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've always been way too nervous to vlog in public! Where I live it's kind of like an 'everybody knows everyone' situation and I'd probably just end up being super awkward! I'd say give it a go though! You never know unless you try!

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've yet to shoot a vlog at all for my channel, but pretty much all our videos take place outdoors (be it pranks, interviews, etc.), so maybe that's kind of the same thing? Interestingly enough, as much as I love doing crazy stuff on camera, when it comes to just sitting down alone and talking to a camera, it's terrible for me, as I never really feel "comfortable" and end up doing dozens of takes before giving up, which is why I don't even shoot an outro video asking people to subscribe, and normally just do it as a VO.