• No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Who uses Comment filters? I for one use them on my business channel because I want a professional status and don't want certain words on the comments. Some video's I disable comments all together when I know the person that agreed to be in my film won't want a chance of hate on them in the comments.

However for my comedy channel i think it's fair game but I do block certain users from commenting and i do have one or two phrases blocked but I mostly let it fly and see what people post.

CDeltaT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't get enough comments to warrant using them lol.
But If any issues were to arise I'd probably just manually moderate the comments or if something occurs frequently I'll consider using them

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I recently started to filter the word "music" because I'm tired of No Copyright Sound channels spamming my videos (Hell, four comments in my lastest video), but then a legit comment asks me for the music I used in the intro. Irony.

Reactions: CDeltaT

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't get enough comments to warrant using them lol.
But If any issues were to arise I'd probably just manually moderate the comments or if something occurs frequently I'll consider using them
I do have curse words blocked mostly because my comedy is family friendly and I want kids to watch my content as well.

but I do go through my videos and compile hate comments and will be making a video soon making fun of the haters

Reactions: CDeltaT

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've plugged in as many swear words and different spellings that I could think of. I even blocked my phone number and all links. The comments get flagged for "bad words," and that makes it easy to comb through them and approve some of the more harmless comments. I love this feature! : D

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've plugged in as many swear words and different spellings that I could think of. I even blocked my phone number and all links. The comments get flagged for "bad words," and that makes it easy to comb through them and approve some of the more harmless comments. I love this feature! : D
why your phone number?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I actually have not begun to filter my comments. Mainly because I do not receive many of them as it is. The most I've done is delete hateful comments and block the users they were attached to. But if a certain type of "comment" that is mainly spam become a problem then I'll begin to filter them. :O!

komo

Reaction score
nope. especially on one of my controversial news channels, i just let the ppl tell me to fk off cause SOCIAL SIGNALS ranks me higher hit recommended :)