Do you use autoplay on your featured video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yep! i keep it on! when i get more views i MIGHT turn it off,but when your at the early stages of promoting you gotta do what you can to get your view count up even if it means to beat people over the head with what your doing :p

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I've been trying to figure out how to feature a video, I've been looking it up online and everything, and every description given does not match what I have on my screen... so how do I do that? And after I do that, I'll tell you if it helped my views ;)

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I've been trying to figure out how to feature a video, I've been looking it up online and everything, and every description given does not match what I have on my screen... so how do I do that? And after I do that, I'll tell you if it helped my views ;)
Click on the video and play list tab and just mess around in there should be a box where you can check auto play featured video

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
ok I can get it to play my featured video because I switched to the old design (not sure what I'll do March 7th) but it still is only playing one feature video, I don't know how to get it to do the whole channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.