Do you use autoplay on your featured video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have autoplay turned on for your featured video? If so do you find it helps with gaining video views or helps encourage people to watch the video more and if not, why dont you it them turned on?

Personally I always keep it on and I believe it helps with views.

PS3HotLine

Reaction score
Yes, because when people come to your channel they sometime don't want to watch the video. And when it's autoplayed they watch it whole..

Reactions: Michael

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I always feel like you should always have it on. I don't see a reason NOT to have it on autoplay.

Reactions: Michael

lalgsw

Reaction score
agreed. altho, it MAY affect the "how ur audience keeps watching" thing. cuz some ppl won't finish the video

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah i have it on. Still getting used too cosmic panda.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Is it a partner thing that allows you to autoplay your videos on Cosmic Panda's channel page, or is there something I'm missing?

AlbeeTapes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
how do i get to the setting to leave autoplay on? help!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it a partner thing that allows you to autoplay your videos on Cosmic Panda's channel page, or is there something I'm missing?
It is a bit more work to get it on, you need to have your channel set to use the featured tab and preferably not redirect people to the feed and to the featured tab, then do the end of this:

http://yttalk.com/threads/turning-on-autoplay-for-your-featured-video-on-youtube.745/
I cant believe how many clicks are needed these days just to get that turned on in comparison to two the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.