Do you upgrade old thumbnails?

Cooking4Noobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would love to change some of my older thumbnails, but in order to do that, I'd have to cook the meals again and that is kinda overwhelming :D.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't done it yet....but sometime its really help you to get some extra view on an old video,so if it's important I am obviously going to change it :)

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lately, I have been removing my old thumbnails and replacing them with new pictures. My new thumbnails are an improvement from my earlier thumbnails. Most of the old thumbnails are pretty bad. You may not be able to read any text on a few of them. I decided to use the same style from my new videos for my old videos. Maybe these older videos can gain a few more views with a better preview.
I'm fresh out the womb new to Youtube but yeah, I've already changed them a few times but that's from where I'm still imagining my themes and style. Some of the changes were subtle, maybe from what I saw as minor errors, although I like to stick to a theme so if I change someone in one thumbnail, I'm inclined to adjust it for the others to keep consistency.

Queeningdaily365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I update mine, but i love designing and editing so i just like chancing some of them up once in a while

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think i've finally found a look that i like, but i've definitely changed mine a couple times and i'm still super new to posting videos. everyone is drawn to things that are aesthetically pleasing so i think it makes a difference for sure.

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If it looks worst than a blue waffle then yes :p

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Done that several times now, having deleted all old content from the channel - I guess the problem comes later when you have thousands of videos. But then again, you can just split the work into parts.

K3471N6

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I like the video enough, then heck yea I upgrade that thumbnail!

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
It's good to keep one specific style for your whole channel. So I think it's a good idea to upgrade all thumbnails to make everything look better in that style! I should do it.

G-Legend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought about it but i don't know. I mean it's a lot of extra work and I already got a lot on my plate with daily gaming video uploads