Do you think this forum is useful to share your channel?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If there are any tips or tricks you could share with us since we are both kid\family related channels, I'd appreciate it. How as your first year, did you advertise or just upload? Any sources of inspiration or learning I could apply to myself?
Please reserve all questions related to growing your own particular content for a thread posted in the Reviews / Channel Feedback forum. This thread's topic is about how effective the YTtalk forum is with growing a channel.

Reactions: Crown

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have noticed a small spike in views, subscribers, minutes watched etc. since joining AND actively helping and interacting with other members of this forum. So just stay active on here, and interact with threads/create threads and you may see your channel growing more than usual.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
From what I am seeing, this is far more used to get help and assistance to grow your channels. I don't think it is DIRECTLY used to just collect up views and subscribers but it for sure helps you create better content and strategy to grow your channels.

Also, I like having a community to talk to beyond comments on videos, so this is a nice place to do it. It shows the background stories of content creators that you might not get from just watching videos. It shows the human aspect.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crown