Do you think this forum is useful to share your channel?

I was wondering how much people's channels have grown from when they first posted on here until now, I feel like this forum helps with accountability and slight promotion with the channels and video topic (I think) (you have to buy it). Personally I am just really curious if anyone has noticed haha I do not think I'll get a big following but there is always a chance. I think the forum personally keeps up with my accountability.

I don't believe this site has helped via promotion; however, the information I have gathered from here has been invaluable. I remember my 1st day on the forum like it was yesterday.

After a year of making videos for myself, I all of a sudden had a few hundred subs and was feeling a bit overwelhmed at the potential growth right around the corner.

I read a number of guides here and will never forget learning about gateway videos. That tip alone helped me keep the lion's share of my niche until I stepped away.

YouTube is like almost anything else that the 10,000 hour rules applies to. You know the rule that states if you spend 10k hours doing something you will become an expert or at least very competent. Without this site for research and seeing so many good examples from here, my channel wouldn't have done as well as it did, but no this site didn't help promotee it directly.

Honestly, I been here for a while, been an admin and a mod, and this forum is a community, not a promotional forum. You can share your videos and promote and such but if you come thinking you will get a bunch of subscribers and views you're not in the right place. Here is more to talk to like minded people, get replies fast when you have troubles with youtube (and we all know that youtube takes forever to reply if ever) and to make friends. You might get a few subs here and there, views and other things but again don't expect something huge!

Only just joined, but I doubt you'd get many subs from here. This is mostly for sharing ideas and getting advice

I think it can be a useful forum when one interacts alot. I mean our youtube channels are all ready to be clicked on in the sigs so all it takes is someone to take interest in u and what u are saying!

From what I've been seeing lately the community alone is worth sharing your channel with. They could help with tips and how to grow your channel.

@Imagination Playtimes
I checked out Pet Dinosaur Steals Dad's Breakfast and felt it was very good! I can see this being successful as weekly content as you grow your audience.

Thank you! We've done so much more since that video. Trying to improve each week. Sorry, I've been so busy with work and then the channel that I haven't popped in here this month too much.[DOUBLEPOST=1522630924,1522630818][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Imagination Playtimes
I checked out Pet Dinosaur Steals Dad's Breakfast and felt it was very good! I can see this being successful as weekly content as you grow your audience.

If there are any tips or tricks you could share with us since we are both kid\family related channels, I'd appreciate it. How as your first year, did you advertise or just upload? Any sources of inspiration or learning I could apply to myself?

@kidsytv
Sorry, your questions are off-topic from the thread. You should start a new post or search for posts that relate to your questions.

Back