Do you think this forum is useful to share your channel?

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I think this place is very useful for building your channel in terms of learning about SEA and other youtube related topics. As for the audience, I dont think you can find a big of an audience on the forum for your channel simply cos there arent THAT many people and everyone has different taste in what they like. I dont think I personally ever saw someone from this forum on my channel. I could be wrong tho.

CoenGibson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think anyone who participate on this forum consistently might get a few subs/views from this forum. Which will help you slightly by youtube algorithms to get even more views. Which could be helpful for very small channels such as mine and those who just started out. :)

But it's a great place for padding eachother on the back and seeking guidance as well as giving it.
I completely agree with this person ahaha. to me it works similarly to Reddit. you must be an active user of the forum to be able to REALLY promote your content within it. SOOOO many people just jump on and dump there videos and then they f*** off, and it honestly does harm the community as a whole. obviously if you want to simply just "promote your channel" here you may be some traffic from the forum, but no where near enough as if you were an active member of the forum, getting familiar with the community and interacting with other people within it will aid you in the long run if you simply want to promote your channel AND THEN as a bonus, you also get to meet new creators, channels you may actually want to subscribe too, and get involved in a community with the same passion as you.
Ultimately, my answer is... (Drumroll) ... it all depends on how you use the forum.
Thanks for reading! bah dum, tsk!
youtube banner3.jpg

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Learning wise, yes there are tips here and there for the new tubers but nothing new for the veteran tuber. Its a good community, my only issue is when mods assume your self promoting when in fact you just want to share a story. RIGHT?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This forum serves its purpose. It will help you in the ways that you need, but I wouldn't expect this forum to grow your channel a lot. if that's what you are expecting you will stay a small youtube channel forever. you will have to participate in many aspects of marketing, social media, forums, etc. This is just one aspect.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve gained a few subscribers and views from this forum, but that’s not what this forum is really for this forum is to give you useful information to help you run your channel that way your channel will end up growing and this forum is also good to meet knew people just like you.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like people are saying you do get a few Subscribers / Views from this site if you remain active and it definitely helps if you have the VIP features so you can have a video link in your signature.

Citadel politics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Like people are saying you do get a few Subscribers / Views from this site if you remain active and it definitely helps if you have the VIP features so you can have a video link in your signature.
Video link in your signature can you throw more light on that because am planning to get vip features

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Kwantabile

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Personally, I've joinded Yttalk to learn more about YouTube (SEO, analytics, strategies, etc.) and to meet people who have similar interests (other animators, but mostly people from different niches as mine (I like the idea of having an eclectic group of friends)).

That being said, I'll still post my videos whenever I'll finish making them. It doesn't hurt.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Video link in your signature can you throw more light on that because am planning to get vip features

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
When you get VIP features you can Embed a Video into your signature. So every time you post your video will be under it.