Do you think this forum is useful to share your channel?

Brittneytaylorwg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering how much people's channels have grown from when they first posted on here until now, I feel like this forum helps with accountability and slight promotion with the channels and video topic (I think) (you have to buy it). Personally I am just really curious if anyone has noticed haha I do not think I'll get a big following but there is always a chance. I think the forum personally keeps up with my accountability.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think anyone who participate on this forum consistently might get a few subs/views from this forum. Which will help you slightly by youtube algorithms to get even more views. Which could be helpful for very small channels such as mine and those who just started out. :)

But it's a great place for padding eachother on the back and seeking guidance as well as giving it.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering how much people's channels have grown from when they first posted on here until now, I feel like this forum helps with accountability and slight promotion with the channels and video topic (I think) (you have to buy it). Personally I am just really curious if anyone has noticed haha I do not think I'll get a big following but there is always a chance. I think the forum personally keeps up with my accountability.
Some people have watched my videos and subscribed from here, but an even bigger value of being on here has been the people that I met, as well as the tips I've seen in posts.

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the tips you get on here will help your subscription grow. my link to my channel on here has never worked since i have been on this forum as i have never paid for it lol so I don't know if people are even aware that 'Annie's Vegan Journey' is the name of my channel and if anyone has actually bothered if their curious to check it out lol. I only know of 1 subscriber I got from this forum as she was a fellow vegan and actually reached out to me about how to find my channel and then actually made the effort to find it and contact me through my channel! I was pretty excited about it though lol!

Reactions: Brittneytaylorwg

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the tips you get on here will help your subscription grow. my link to my channel on here has never worked since i have been on this forum as i have never paid for it lol so I don't know if people are even aware that 'Annie's Vegan Journey' is the name of my channel and if anyone has actually bothered if their curious to check it out lol. I only know of 1 subscriber I got from this forum as she was a fellow vegan and actually reached out to me about how to find my channel and then actually made the effort to find it and contact me through my channel! I was pretty excited about it though lol!
You don't have to be a paid user to link your channel, just make sure that you have "YouTube Channel URL Type" set to "/channel/" under Personal Details in the menu under your name at the top.

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't have to be a paid user to link your channel, just make sure that you have "YouTube Channel URL Type" set to "/channel/" under Personal Details in the menu under your name at the top.
really? all this time no one told me this lol? i am hopeless with computers but i will check it. i'm sure i have done that already when i set up this forum but i will check it again. thank you. now to see if my hopeless computer skills can fix it...

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
really? all this time no one told me this lol? i am hopeless with computers but i will check it. i'm sure i have done that already when i set up this forum but i will check it again. thank you. now to see if my hopeless computer skills can fix it...
Surprised that no one helped you with that earlier, people are usually quite quick to spot it, you're welcome though :).

Edit: Here's a pic of what you need to check, it's the channel box there.

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 23.48.24.png

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Surprised that no one helped you with that earlier, people are usually quite quick to spot it, you're welcome though :).

Edit: Here's a pic of what you need to check, it's the channel box there.

View attachment 41893
OMG! thank you so much! it works now! Some people told me it didn't work but didn't explain what you told me, but I always knew it didn't work anyway because I thought you had to pay to have a link lol! Thank you so much! :D