Do you think the new YouTube Stuff are better or worse then the way it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
What i mean by this is that, since YouTube have created this new Layout, its loosing money because the new layout is making it harder for other YouTube users to find videos they like to watch.

NOT ONLY THAT:
if you're trying to respond to a message on YouTube Mailing side you have to literally copy and paste the YT users name on the 'Compose' side of it, YouTube doesn't allow you to reply to the Messages now, things that are completely WRONG on YouTube:

1) YOUTUBE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO REPLY TO MESSAGES, YOU HAVE TO KEEP COPY
AND PASTING THE USERS NAME IN ORDER TO REPLY TO THEM - WRONG!
2) YOUTUBE NO LONGER PLACES 'FRIENDS' ON THE CHANNEL, WHICH IS ALSO
WRONG
3) THE NEW CHANNELS DESIGN IS COMPLETELY UNESSERSARY, BECAUSE YOU
CAN'T REALLY CHOOSE WHAT DESIGN YOU WANT OR THE COLOUR OF THE
BORDER, OR EVEN MAKE IT TRANSPARENT ANYMORE....
4) 'ADD CONTACT' AND BEEN REPLACED BY 'ADD TO FRIENDS'
5) ALSO, YOUTUBE DOESN'T ALLOW ANY OTHER BANNERS ON THE CHANNEL ONLY
AT THE TOP OF THE CHANNEL - ITS ALL WRONG

sooner or later YouTube will be loosing people because of this situation, don't you all agree??

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I saw banners on the new layout.
Add to friends and Add to contacts are pretty much the same so i cant care less about the box.

Cant customize your channel is bad.Agree on that.

I havent had any problems with messaging...whuts wrong with it?

Just my opinion :)

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I saw banners on the new layout.
Add to friends and Add to contacts are pretty much the same so i cant care less about the box.

Cant customize your channel is bad.Agree on that.

I havent had any problems with messaging...whuts wrong with it?

Just my opinion :)
when you get a private message, you have to copy and paste the Users name on it, you can't reply to it anymore

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) YOUTUBE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO REPLY TO MESSAGES, YOU HAVE TO KEEP COPY
AND PASTING THE USERS NAME IN ORDER TO REPLY TO THEM - WRONG!
I believe thats a bug, surely that isnt an intended feature.

2) YOUTUBE NO LONGER PLACES 'FRIENDS' ON THE CHANNEL, WHICH IS ALSO
WRONG
I miss it but I aint too bothered about it any more, I dont think many people were that interested in seeing your friends on there so it wont affect your audience.

3) THE NEW CHANNELS DESIGN IS COMPLETELY UNESSERSARY, BECAUSE YOU
CAN'T REALLY CHOOSE WHAT DESIGN YOU WANT OR THE COLOUR OF THE
BORDER, OR EVEN MAKE IT TRANSPARENT ANYMORE....
I miss that too, I think YouTube will add this in at some point in the future, who knows though.

4) 'ADD CONTACT' AND BEEN REPLACED BY 'ADD TO FRIENDS'
I think thats meant to be the other way around, I dont care what they call it, it seems like theyve just tried to ease people out of their old friendship system to a contacts system.

5) ALSO, YOUTUBE DOESN'T ALLOW ANY OTHER BANNERS ON THE CHANNEL ONLY
AT THE TOP OF THE CHANNEL - ITS ALL WRONG
The new layout doesnt really have many places they could put them, other than where the Google ad goes.

All in all I dont mind the new look myself, I dont like some things like how many clicks it takes to get to your channel comments but other than that all is well.

Reactions: MegaCodeG

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I believe thats a bug, surely that isnt an intended feature.

I miss it but I aint too bothered about it any more, I dont think many people were that interested in seeing your friends on there so it wont affect your audience.

I miss that too, I think YouTube will add this in at some point in the future, who knows though.

I think thats meant to be the other way around, I dont care what they call it, it seems like theyve just tried to ease people out of their old friendship system to a contacts system.

The new layout doesnt really have many places they could put them, other than where the Google ad goes.

All in all I dont mind the new look myself, I dont like some things like how many clicks it takes to get to your channel comments but other than that all is well.

Michael... have you responded to my message i asked you in a conversation that i have a new banner I'd like up but i want to know if i have to wait till the whole full week is over before i upload the new 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.