Do you think Pewdiepie deserves his subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Degenhard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pewdiepie has been getting a lot of hate so I want to know your opinon.

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I think that anybody deserves subscribers as having subscribers means people enjoy your content which makes them want to sub. Just because people think that Pewdiepie posts whack a** content doesn't mean that they are in a place to say he doesn't deserve subs. Saying that he doesn't deserves his subs is pretty much saying that nobody should like his content.

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think pewdiepie deserves to get subscribers, As much as everyone else does, but 41 million is a bit much sorry if i offended anyone about him i actually love watching pewdiepies videos! :)

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't like the word "deserve" in this context, but my thoughts on PDP can basically be summarized as "This is why aliens won't visit us."

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's just a matter of Youtube suggesting him for people to subscribe to... once you get that big, Youtube is going to push your content.... He is Youtubes biggest star... of course they're going to push him onto other people. Good for him. I don't really watch gaming channels so I don't watch him though, but good for him

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
He (as well the vast majority of other YT mega-channels) is a YT algorithm creation so the correct question is: Is it OK YT algorithm to create and maintain such entities?
After seeing a few of his most popular "movies" I am not sure.

Sam Degenhard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that anybody deserves subscribers as having subscribers means people enjoy your content which makes them want to sub. Just because people think that Pewdiepie posts whack a** content doesn't mean that they are in a place to say he doesn't deserve subs. Saying that he doesn't deserves his subs is pretty much saying that nobody should like his content.
I agree

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Once anyone reaches a certain level of success, there will always be people questioning whether they deserve it or not. This attitude is usually from people who want to attain the same level of success or have something close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.