do you think mixing pokemon and rock is a good idea?

zypher634

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to make some videos for my pokemon series where I use rock remixes during gym battles and important storyline moments. do you guys think this would be a good idea or do you think that my audience wont like em?

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I don't really know how I feel about that. If you could find some cool 8bit music that would be neat.

Wait, I'm thinking about when I played pokemon and it was like 8bit haha. Is it still like that? Whats the music like? :confused: This post is making me feel old.

zypher634

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
its kinda getting a little technoish in places. and im talking like rock remix of pokemon yellow version

Eyeon Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I reckon that could be rather interesting think I will head over and give it a watch

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
yeah, try it out. i actually do not know how it will work out, do u have some sort of an example?

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i moved this thread to the Strategies & technique advice forum.... i watched the battle man it was a pretty sweet version of the boss battle music...unfortunately when i've seen videos simular to this i'll see comments like "great commentary but the music bit ruined it" see what kind of response the video you posted gets...if it's well received keep doing it :D