KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have has my channel for a few months and I have just made a channel trailer. Do you think channel trailers are important? Do you think people who first click on your channel actually watch them?

Just curious :D

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think so. I believe your introduction video counts though :)

Reactions: KantoGaming

Everything Supreme

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea i think they are important, I made a channel trailer that didn't do so well when I first put it up but then again I put it up after I made about 10 videos before but when going through my other videos it seems that is the most consistent one that gains views even though it was from awhile back. People who are not subscribed actually check your trailer or introduction to see who you are and what type of content you make so it can always benefit you even if you don't realize it at first.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think so. I believe your introduction video counts though :)
I appreciate your honest opinion :tongue:[DOUBLEPOST=1480471173,1480471127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea i think they are important, I made a channel trailer that didn't do so well when I first put it up but then again I put it up after I made about 10 videos before but when going through my other videos it seems that is the most consistent one that gains views even though it was from awhile back. People who are not subscribed actually check your trailer or introduction to see who you are and what type of content you make so it can always benefit you even if you don't realize it at first.
Yeah I had a random video as my "channel trailer" for the longest time and it gained a lot of views over time. That's why I thought to make an actual introduction video because people seemed to be watching it haha.

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Yes a channel trailer can help a lot but only if it's a good one. It's an ideal tool to create a little intimacy with your potential subscriber. They already took the trouble to check out your personal channel, just one step further for them to press subscribe. A good channel trailer can make that difference. That being said, after three years on youtube, I still haven't made one...

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Idont have one. I just use my most popular video. I probably should have one made though?

ExcelNick

Reaction score
They are very important because it allows new subs to come and see what your channel is all about if its very attractive you can get easy views and subs :)