Do you share your videos with your family?

Do you share your videos with loved ones?

• Absolutely!

• Not a chance!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When i feel braver again I might :p I share my animations though :D
It always takes a bunch of confidence to be open enough to share something as persona as a video! Sometimes im too afraid to out stuff in my videos because my parents will watch it haha

Reactions: Simon Johnson

KennyT

Reaction score
My wife it like the first person to watch my videos before i even post them, i think is good to show them too people you trust will give you an honest opinion.

Reactions: Bruman

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My wife it like the first person to watch my videos before i even post them, i think is good to show them too people you trust will give you an honest opinion.
I completely agree, I've started showing my army buddies first to get their input

Reactions: KennyT

captainzurple

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I share my videos with everybody. Well, I don't necessarily go up to family members and tell them to watch my stuff, more like post them on my personal Facebook where they have access to them if they want. I'm not all too concerned about it. If they don't like what I post, they don't have to watch it.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
When I started Youtube I made videos with my little brother and cousin, so they obviously know about my channel and subscribed with their accounts. Plus my older brother watches whenever I upload. I haven't uploaded anything in a while, we'll see what happens on the 9th, but I don't think anyone else in my family really watches or knows about it. I don't go out of my way to keep it from them but it just never comes up in convos.

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Yes.
My videos are about mostly about vacations, so instead of showing them photos they can watch a +- 5 minute video of it. Sometimes my parents for example are even looking forward to it :) The other ones are about events like concerts / festivals I've been to and I'm going to make some more video of my dog, so it's no big deal.
But I guess I'd feel awkward when they would see me talking about something in front of the camera.