Do you respond to negative comments?

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Whenever I receive a comment, I always reply. I've received some constructive critisism and replied with something like "I'll work on it" etc.

However, I guess there comes a time when every youtuber were receives a negative comment that isn't constructive, but just plain mean.

My question is do you reply to these comments? Are there certain ones you just ignore completely?

Thanks all!
Best to you :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I don't reply unless it's a coherent sentence without swearing. So no, I've never replied to one

Reactions: Merlina Rodas

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Most often, I do not. Occasionally, I will.

I find it's best not to engage with those people. There usually isn't much that can be done when someone is just being hateful for (seemingly) no reason.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey everyone

Whenever I receive a comment, I always reply. I've received some constructive critisism and replied with something like "I'll work on it" etc.

However, I guess there comes a time when every youtuber were receives a negative comment that isn't constructive, but just plain mean.

My question is do you reply to these comments? Are there certain ones you just ignore completely?

Thanks all!
Best to you :)
Some I ignore, but I'm not afraid to comment back either. It all depends on my mood and how dumb what they said is. My stun gun video probably has the most negative comments in it. It puzzles me when I get negative comments on my dog videos though.
Comments.jpg