Do you respond to negative comments?

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, i answer to all, good and bad. Because you can learn a lot from them. Best is to collect all people's thinking so you can learn and grow faster :) . Wish you best luck.

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, i answer to all, good and bad. Because you can learn a lot from them. Best is to collect all people's thinking so you can learn and grow faster :) . Wish you best luck.
Eh, some people are not worth replying to.
I got a comment yesterday from a guy who told me to choose different music because the music makes me a clickbait artist... that doesn't even make sense lol. Music has nothing to do with clickbait. He had less than 20 subs and he was talking to me like some kid. I replied to him with a very short comment because he's just not worth much of my time.

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a comment yesterday from a guy who told me to choose different music because the music makes me a clickbait artist... that doesn't even make sense lol. Music has nothing to do with clickbait. He had less than 20 subs and he was talking to me like some kid. I replied to him with a very short comment because he's just not worth much of my time.
Ahahahhaha click bait music making you a click bait artist. What background music did you use to make it so click bait?

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
For negative comments, I only respond if its something useful like an honest opinion (if a lot of people are saying the same thing, I only reply to the first one who made the comment). The obvious trolls or people who just say whatever they want without thinking I just leave them hanging coz its pointless.

Why would I put myself in a situation that would make me annoyed? So either ignore it or delete them.

clickbait
I think clickbait is slowly losing its real meaning and now just means "I was interested so I clicked, but I didn't like it. No matter how straightforward the thing is"

Example sentence:
This is annoying, I didn't get tricked to click and the video is spot on but I didn't like the video. I feel my time was wasted coz I didn't like it so its definitely clickbait! Just coz I didn't like it.

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For negative comments, I only respond if its something useful like an honest opinion (if a lot of people are saying the same thing, I only reply to the first one who made the comment). The obvious trolls or people who just say whatever they want without thinking I just leave them hanging coz its pointless.

Why would I put myself in a situation that would make me annoyed? So either ignore it or delete them.

I think clickbait is slowly losing its real meaning and now just means "I was interested so I clicked, but I didn't like it. No matter how straightforward the thing is"

Example sentence:
This is annoying, I didn't get tricked to click and the video is spot on but I didn't like the video. I feel my time was wasted coz I didn't like it so its definitely clickbait! Just coz I didn't like it.
Yeah, exactly. People say things are clickbait even if they're not. I always get these types of accusations unfortunately. I have a lot of old videos that are outdated, so people watching them now think they're clickbait. For example, a video might show you how to get 10,000 gold in a game, but a year later the guide will only bring in 5,000 gold because the game has changed...because I made a lot of gold guides, people claim it's clickbait when they see it long after I uploaded it.

Yesterday though, it was on a new compilation video that had nothing clickbaity about it!

Ahahahhaha click bait music making you a click bait artist. What background music did you use to make it so click bait?
Lmao, it was music from NCS (NoCopyrightSounds). I guess he hates electronic style music!

Reactions: CountingStars

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I often just delete negative non-criticism comments, but sometimes they can be really fun to respond to just to mess with the people making the comments.

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do reply to them sometimes, I think some of them are hillarious :D For instance, some guy posted a comment saying that me and my friend are retarted bit*hes, so I said that "this probably sums it up, yeah. Thanks for the view!" :D I mean he's not completly wrong lol.

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, i agree with you. In that case just delete :)