Do you love your content?

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've only just started and for the moment on what I've put out there I can't say I'm impressed by what I've done but I'm enjoying making the content and can see where I need to improve to be more engaging. For me though the key is just to have fun, it's a very unusual experience talking to no one while gaming (or at least for me) but it's a laugh and will look toward improving my commentary. That said though I very much enjoy my first video, it makes me laugh a lot.
Having fun in making your video is a very important thing. I must admit if I never had fun in making my videos, I would've quit a long time ago

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm certainly satisfied with mine, some videos I just don't like even tho I put loads of effort into it but overall I enjoy editing it
There's a lot of videos I don't love but I still edit them and try to make it better. Sometimes, I think that I should do the gameplay again but I can't because I freakin' overwrote the previous saved file :D

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yup! I can see the flaws in my own videos, but what I do, I love, and that's what keeps me making new stuff all the time.

Reactions: CandyPhantom

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like my content, but in a way, I don't like it because it's obviously not appealing enough since my channel growth is so slow.

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love my content however after time and after my filming and editing skills have improved I look back and think "ohhh i should have done that differently" etc. Still love it there and then in the moment though haha.
Right? Looking back at my older videos, I begin to think about things I should've done or said. I remembered feeling so proud of my first few videos :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the content I'm posting but I'm not going to lie I don't love it because I know it's not my best. I started out filming on my phone then a GoPro and recently just got a pretty cheap camera so quality is alright but sometimes I wished I just had a bit more equipment you feel haha? Hopefully over time my videos will be great and I'll love them but everyone's got to start somewhere right?:)

Reactions: DanAwesomeStuff

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course I stand by all the videos I've made. One, if I'm making a video and it doesn't feel right then I'll just cancel it. Second even if you don't like yours, saying they aren't good or just ok won't have people coming to watch. So yes. It is a great collection of works
Ohh, I redo some gameplays of mine if I don't like it but sometimes I can't because I overwrote the game already lol.