Do you love your content?

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know some creators just make contents, deemed them good enough, then upload them. Even though, they are not satisfied with their content, they still upload it. Do you even love the videos your making, despite the flaws in it?

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I wouldn't say that I love my content, but it's the best I can do right now, and that's all I can ask for. But soon I will make it better.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't say that I love my content, but it's the best I can do right now, and that's all I can ask for. But soon I will make it better.
Yass. Given the circumstances, I can say that I'm doing better than I thought I would be. There's a lot to improve but I'm happy with the content I have

Warlock Boo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I love what i upload. but do know i could do better so i try to make every next video better and better. but i am happy with my video i get exited every time i upload a video

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do love my content yes. That being said, i get bored of watching myself, because I must watch the same video 6 times or so lol. I check it a lot in editing to make sure i've got sound levels right, it looks good etc, then i check after upload a few times as well. If I had plenty of money I would change a few things. i'd have 2 maybe 3 cameras set up. A bigger, better, purpose built kitchen, away from the home, with plenty of lighting so I didn't get in peoples way in the home, and I could make a s much mess as i wanted haha. I'd have better lenses for the camera, and a vast array of props to use. But I don't have any of those things....YET!

Reactions: CandyPhantom

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I hate it. But there's a point when things are so bad, that they are good! I'm not yet at that point. But the idea of making my content even worst than it is now, is really making itself stand out more and more in my head.

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know some creators just make contents, deemed them good enough, then upload them. Even though, they are not satisfied with their content, they still upload it. Do you even love the videos your making, despite the flaws in it?
Ive only just began with my channel so im still learning. The video's i posted up untill now, i am happy with the builds themselves, but the layout, intro and outro needs work.
I have created a new layout already which i'll apply in the upcoming video's and started paying more attention to sound levels in them as well as the ones on there now are sketchy on that, but an intro is what i still need to work on, which will be a challenge as i don't have any experience with software like that :p.
Am i happy with my content? yes, can it be better? hell yes. I'll get there :)

Last edited:

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
When I first started, I really had not really watched myself dance much so it was pretty cool to watch my own content then, but it became quite stale to watch myself dance. Nowadays I have started to put more effort into the dancing, however so it has improved and I don't really mind watching it unless I am with somebody...then it is just awkward.

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love what i upload. but do know i could do better so i try to make every next video better and better. but i am happy with my video i get exited every time i upload a video
Me too. Even though the views I get each video bums me out, I love what I'm doing, enough to not quit

Reactions: Warlock Boo