Do you like you top video?

Thomas75s

Reaction score
Yes im proud of my top video - except for the fact that the resolution is only 360p :(- it´s almost ten years old and it still get around 5000 views a day.

Reactions: CristyTango

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do like my top video, as it is one of my most sought after point on my Bucket list. I managed to see Chateau De Noisy twice (and it´s the second video that´s my most viewed video). The video still get a few views per day!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Yes im proud of my top video - except for the fact that the resolution is only 360p :(- it´s almost ten years old and it still get around 5000 views a day.
Yesssss killin' it! :)

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do now because it is my own car, but in a few weeks / months I won't since a Saab of all things will be taking the crown of most watched video on my channel. I hope eventually it will be dethroned by another car video. But it will take a while, since no others are even close to catching up.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like my current top video, but sometimes I get confused on why my videos that doesn’t take much effort get more views and likes than the ones that take a lot more effort to put together.

gamerslockerslife

Reaction score
I love all my videos. They are growing and learning experiences for me. I go back and watch the Adventures and Hauls all the time to see how I can improve. My most viewed video is 1.4 million views and is half my monthly youtube revenue. It has a special place in my heart!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I so look forward to deleting my most viewed video. iv only been trying to actually make a YouTube channel for 3 months. I but in the past I would occasionally upload something mostly for video hosting it wasn't really for YouTube content and sometimes people would watch that stuff. iv deleted most of that kind of stuff now.

there is still some random stuff that I don't want to delete (there's some music stuff that my dad did shortly before he died in a car accident I most put up so its available for family its pretty cool he used multi track recording so its actually him playing every part of the song by recording each part separately and then mixing it together) I don't plan to delete that stuff I may create another place to put it at some point but even though its kind of personal and I put slide shows of old family photo's with the music I'm proud to have people see it although its not really placed in a way to be searchable unless you know what your looking for so it doesn't get views anyway.

but my most viewed video is still up. its like 10 years old its awful it was pretty bad for 10 years ago standards so its really bad but when I first posted it, it got like 17k views. its not on topic with my video's I am creating now. but the video has been completely dead for a long time but now that my channel is gaining momentum I will occasionally see that video pop up in my 48 hour and it makes me cringe. I hate to delete 17k views iv probably already deleted 5-10k views worth in other video's that were random and off topic and not necessarily uploaded to be YouTube content. viewer retention on my most viewed will be like 15 seconds when someone does click it (its that bad)....lol

I'm almost even afraid to post this thinking some of you guys may go watch it....lol I really should just bite the bullet and delete it.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes, Absolutely! The performer was extremely talented. She did the product review like a BOSS.
The supporting "actor" was also top notch! :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont like any of my videos especially my top one.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Not in particular.
It's not good or anything lol