Do you like you top video?

ALEA freelicencemusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It's ironic how my most viewed video is the one I almost can't watch. When I see it , the only thing I see is the mistakes I made. Then, when I make a video that I'm proud of, it gets no attention (wich is ok IMHO, had not the other one gotten 10 times the views). I know my channel doesn't have many vids, so it's too soon to say, but I've noticed that many people end up not liking their top video. What's your take on that? Have you been embarrassed after you posted something? If it were the case, would you take it down or leave it?

Let's share opinions :)

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alea:

Being that I have had a similar experience
That is one of the reasons why I posted my Gift of Kindness video on my signature
It's is by far one of the videos I am most proud of.
That way as I gain friends here on YTtalk maybe some of them will check it out.
Don't forget as a Youtuber your also an artist, we create videos and as far as making editing mistakes.
Well as time goes on and we do more and more videos we'll get better at it.
Always remember one must crawl before then can walk and walk before they can run.

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I have 3 videos over 20k views, and I only like 1 of them. I think that it's common for smaller creators to feel this way though!

Hollyweird Teens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't necessarily like or dislike my most popular video, but it is weird when I think, "oh this video won't get many views" and then it does. Or I say, "They will love this!" and then they don't.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's ironic how my most viewed video is the one I almost can't watch. When I see it , the only thing I see is the mistakes I made. Then, when I make a video that I'm proud of, it gets no attention (wich is ok IMHO, had not the other one gotten 10 times the views). I know my channel doesn't have many vids, so it's too soon to say, but I've noticed that many people end up not liking their top video. What's your take on that? Have you been embarrassed after you posted something? If it were the case, would you take it down or leave it?

Let's share opinions :)
It's gotten better on my tech channel as some of the videos that I do like have started doing well, but yeah I'm not a huge fan of the video that got the most views.

As for the animation channel I'm actually really happy with the videos that are getting the most views.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use to hate it but now i just have to accept is a dumb part of me but it still me. My most successfulyl vid has almost half a mill views.
Still bums me out that it kind of been high-jackign the content of my channel.Was suppose to be another gaming channel, it is slowly turning in the "wtf channel"

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's one of the worst videos I ever made. Actually considered making it private except it was making me some decent ad revenue. I learned how to get views, but it was total clickbait and I learned where to draw the line. Luckily it's about to be passed by a much better video I made this past fall.

ALEA freelicencemusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Lo
It's one of the worst videos I ever made. Actually considered making it private except it was making me some decent ad revenue. I learned how to get views, but it was total clickbait and I learned where to draw the line. Luckily it's about to be passed by a much better video I made this past fall.
Loool man I feel your pain