Other Do you like Anime and Manga? I have an idea that can get us to the next level on YT!

ToxinStorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, to keep things short and straight to the point, I am looking for 3 individuals who are fans of anime and manga. I will be going into more detail once I choose you to be a part of the team. These 3 individuals will help me gather information from specific anime and manga and presenting me that information. I will take care of the video editing and I will also take part in the intel gathering. As a 4-man team, we will be split into two groups to gather information. These two teams will work side-by-side writing down what happens in EVERY episode/chapter in the anime/manga in your own words. When this happens, I'd want you to be in voice chats so you can both go over the material together with your teammate. It would also be highly recommended for someone to screen share so both teammates can see/read the material together so, if by chance you miss something in the chapter/episode, hopefully, your teammate can pick up what you couldn't.

This is why I will need people with good writing skills who are very observant and focused on your task. Make sure to double-check and triple-check what you have seen and written down. Mistakes on the information gathering and not meeting the deadline can lead to being kicked from the group. For now I am looking for 3 individuals, however, this roster can be expanded in the future to help gather information better. At this moment, I want at least 3 people I can trust before seeking more teammates.

Requirements: You MUST be 18yrs or older, mature, must have a discord account and most of all, have fun.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I wonder...

Have you thought about the fact that there is no such thing as Fair Use under Japanese Copyright Law, and what you are planning might get all group members' channels killed for copyright violation on the grounds of: "unauthorized creation of derivative works" If you haven't obtained a worldwide broadcast license to do these videos? If you are planning to monetize your videos, you must also have commercial use rights for the material in question.

If you already have such licensing and rights, you have my sincere apology.

ToxinStorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I won't be showing the footage of the anime. I'll put screenshots of the scenes I'm talking about to avoid such problems.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I won't be showing the footage of the anime. I'll put screenshots of the scenes I'm talking about to avoid such problems.
Unfortunately, there is a danger of even screenshots getting claimed or struck.

Try contacting the publishers of the anime and manga you are going to use and get the media licensed; and also obtain commercial use rights if you are planning to monetize; as without commercial use rights, YouTube can and will demonetize an entire channel. Make sure the license you get is appropriate for worldwide internet broadcast.

Parkster00

Reaction score
Hello! I'd definitely be interested in this position, as I am very knowledgable about anime and manga! If you're interested, here's my email (parkerhay00@gmail.com) and discord (Parker!#8436)