Do you have any videos that constantly pull in views?

AseAndBaconGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm high key mad about it, but my Linkin Park reaction video and I think a Blind Mice game get me constant views. Though admittedly, the Linkin Park one is due to people being super mad about my teasing of the group, haha

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The two videos that net me constant views get 1000 views every couple of days which is nice, hoping to produce the same results with another couple of videos at some point.

silverwolfer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
I can't say that I havr any established yet as long term videos, but as my contant is very work topic based. I have some that are dead then get spurts of 10 or 15 views.

Most likely some workplace or someone on facebook sharing what I made. One of my videos get used by a company for new employees so that is fun watching me get 8 or 9 views a month on it randomly.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
It tends to always happens, when you make a video that brings a lot of views it will keep getting views for a loong time, happens to us on our DIY videos

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have several videos that are getting constant views for years now. And I can't figure why! They are not the best quality or having anything special to them. They are just getting views out of nowhere. Probably I got them ranked very well in the search engines in some language that I don't know.

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have several videos that are getting constant views for years now. And I can't figure why! They are not the best quality or having anything special to them. They are just getting views out of nowhere. Probably I got them ranked very well in the search engines in some language that I don't know.
You can check the analytics page to see where the views are coming from (which suggested video, which search words, etc.).

Krounzakuk

Reaction score
A lot of my videos pull in views to this day (that being 6 views a day though) However I do have videos that have been getting 50+ views a day for 5 or 6 months now. One of them is almost a year old and has over 20k views.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I have had a few that continues to get views.
An Overwatch loot box unboxing video and a setup video

Melanie King

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I made a video back in January called "How to Be a FuckGirl" and it is the only video of mine that seems to really pull people in lol :xd:

I wouldn't say it's like a huge number since it only has a little over 1,800 views. But considering my videos tend to average about 60 views per video, I'll take it.