Do you have any videos that constantly pull in views?

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have any videos that seem to pull in views everyday on a constant basis for a long period of time?

Out of the 21 videos I have most tend to get views for a few days or a couple of weeks then die off but I have a couple of videos that consistently pull in views everyday on a permanent basis. I wish I could have more videos that do the same as they're a good source of subs and increase traffic to my channel.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah I have a video that for over 3 years straight gets at least 3,000 views a month on the low end and at its peak over 8,000 per month. far from viral but it's amazing how it just doesn't seem to die. I guess people would call that at least a semi gateway video.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I used to put gaming on my channel, the ones I linked my friends always got more views because it got the ball rolling quicker, so I would hit my average view count for a video in one day, and then it would pile on after that. So if I had to recommend something, id say to share it with people you know irl because they are more likely so view it longer because they actually know you and would be more interested.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have more than 50 videos that constantly pull in more than 1000 views per months.
But I have one specific video that I uploaded half a year ago and since then makes more than 20% of my daily views.
The video is on the best way to have half a million views.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
A couple of my videos continually pull in views. At least 100 a month. Which for me is very odd. Mainly since both of these of videos are not part of my main niche but at the same time I can see why. The first one is a Black Belt Test and the other a Camcorder Test video. Which a lot of people who are shopping for cameras or looking at other karate systems probably watch or appreciate.

Now if only more videos pulled in views the same way. =\

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Since April 2015, my "gateway" video, which is a remix/parody of Frozen's "Let It Go", consistently gets more views than any other video per month. The lowest it got in one month was 90k, and that was because it was taken down during that month. It averages about 300k views per month. It accounts for 32% of my overall channel's views.

Last month I had 8 videos that got at least 100k views. Those videos were uploaded:

December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
November 2015
June 2016
September 2016
February 2017 (2)

Last edited:

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Two videos of mine consistently are the top viewed every single month, and they're both fairly old and badly-filmed. The first, my #1 video, is a tutorial on how to tie your hair in a "man bun." The second is a three ingredient recipe for spaghetti sauce. Most of my earnings (meager as they are) come from those two videos, and I really appreciate them for it, even as I cringe at how badly-lit and weirdly-edited they are.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a few big videos that consistantly pull in numbers.
Rarely do any of my new videos 'take off'.
I keep feeding the machine though waiting for the next big one.
There is no reason why some of my videos go off more than others which leaves me baffled daily.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have a couple of videos that are still getting views, but I have around 150 videos currently on my channel (jeez... I didn't realise I had that many)
Most of my videos don't get any views after a week or two, but a lot get a couple of views every few weeks.. My two most popular videos still pull in like, 100 -300 views a month...

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My 2nd Dead by Daylight video has over 600 views and continues to get more every month despite being over 9 months old not sure why it isn't even my best Dead by Daylight video I was a noobie when I recorded that video.