Do You Have a Upload Schedule?

Do You Have a Upload Schedule?

• Total voters

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey, I was just thinking, I don't have a schedule for my Main Account (aDrunkP3NQU1N), But I have recently decided to do/have a schedule on my new Partnered Channel (iChatApps).

So...I was wondering if you, yourself, have a schedule for your channel...so Yeah, Do you have a schedule for your channel(s)?!

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
technically you should have one I suppose if you have a large client base and are delivering a product but that doesnt mean everyone has one hehe.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I upload daily I try to get my videos up around the afternoon. Since a lot of my viewers are overseas. Plus I'll be up before other big youtubers upload.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nah I don't have one at the moment... but I might start making one, but it'll probably still be pretty vague. Probably something like 2 uploads a week or something. That's the kind of schedules I stick to :p

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Nah I don't have one at the moment... but I might start making one, but it'll probably still be pretty vague. Probably something like 2 uploads a week or something. That's the kind of schedules I stick to :p
Yeah that sounds cool ;), you should defiantly give it a try! (like I am haha)

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I probably will and since I'm giving reviewing a try I'll have more things to do as well. Will probably be uploading a video tonight, which will be 2 videos in as many days! That's almost unheard of from me! :p

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yeah you should have a schedule....i upload(ed) every Friday!