Do you have a channel trailer? How did you do it?

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
i had one its really old now,i want to make a new one and make it fun

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just threw some of my videos together in sony vegas slapped some welcome to my channel text on top and bang i have a channel intro. Quick simple appealing :)

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I just made a quick one showing what my channel is about.
I kinda want to make a new better one soon.

Jakerandy1144

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
I realized that I have yet to make a channel trailer but I don't know how creators do them. If you have one, how did you do yours?
I've seen a lot of YouTubers make their channel trailer a mixture of all their past videos and best moments. On our channel our trailer is a trailer of our independent movie that was based on a true story about us. It can be something as simple as you talking to the camera telling people about yourself too

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've seen a lot of YouTubers make their channel trailer a mixture of all their past videos and best moments. On our channel our trailer is a trailer of our independent movie that was based on a true story about us. It can be something as simple as you talking to the camera telling people about yourself too
Hmm.. A collection of one's best videos, huh? I guess creativity also contributes to the making of a channel trailer.

Jakerandy1144

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
Hmm.. A collection of one's best videos, huh? I guess creativity also contributes to the making of a channel trailer.
Yeah your trailer is most peoples first impression of you so its best to put your hardest work or best description of your channel in it

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just made a short video highlighting all my comedy sketches and telling viewers why they should subscribe to my channel. Try to make it short, sweet, and right to the point.

Bentura Madrid

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't have trailer yet but plan on doing one soon. I think what i'm going to do is just a mashup of my past videos that best represent my channel with a voice over (Greeting message). Hope that helps in some way :0)

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Like a couple others once I have enough videos I'll make a short montage of my channel I see alotof channels that do the same

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
no i dont as of yet but have been meaning to get around to it. How important is a intro???