Do you guys keep a journal?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I use excel for the checklist of all tasks I need to do for a video to make sure I don't forget anything and also to schedule each task so it all gets done in time. When I complete each task, I write an "x" in the cell next to the task and change the colour to green.

It's a generic description of each task so that means I can use the same excel sheet for each video. After each video, I delete all the "x" and put the colours back to white. I used to do it on paper but I'd always lose it or spill coffee on it and it was a waste of time writing the same tasks down for each video. :)

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use a Google Doc file that I keep a running list of video ideas. Inspiration hits me in unusual places, so this way I can pull out my phone and add ideas on-the-fly.

I also have a blank, ruled, leather bound journal where I keep my recipes and edit them as I work on them. (I run a cooking channel.) Keeping the recipes in a journal show the changes I've made as I get the recipe ready for release.

I've been eyeing the Ignited Life Planner because it gets great reviews and is specifically designed to help you get tasks planned and completed, and I think it would be awesome for a YouTuber that wants to plan and execute, which I need help with.

Search for the "Ignited Life Planner." I have no affiliation, I just wanted to share because it comes highly recommended from a lot of successful entrepreneurs.

Reactions: Crown